We are a family of successful software companies providing solutions to the tourism industry.
TrekkSoft Group’s value creation is driven by the acquiring, integrating and growing of software companies focused on the Enterprise customer segment in the tourism industry.
We want to provide a long-term “safe haven” for SMEs providing software solutions for the tourism industry. We support owners with capital, know how, sales and marketing to further develop their business or make a smooth transition to a new leadership team. TrekkSoft Group is run by entrepreneurial founders of a successful software company in tourism.
Payyo is a subsidiary of TrekkSoft Group with the headquarters in Switzerland. We work with the vision to streamline international payments, accounting and process optimization for members of TrekkSoft Group and independent 3rd party travel companies. We share the passion to love our clients and love travel. Our solutions are not just API, or a technical product but solutions which make the daily life of our clients easier and therefore the clients happier.
Our daily work and Culture
Many software companies and marketplaces are struggling with payment topics. Online-Payment is an exciting industry filled with challenges and at Payyo we strive to offer the best experience possible for our clients, giving support with Payment topics and identifying new business opportunities. We are helping our customers to increase their Customer Lifetime Value with increasing the margin on the Gross Merchandise Volume. Behind Payyo is a diverse team of individuals with different nationalities, each of whom is dedicated to our customer base and working out of Ireland, Switzerland, Germany and Minsk.
Our culture is to solve problems and get things done. With this value, we can be sure, that we create the highest customer happiness. We believe that flexibility helps employees to make the best job they can. Learning from mistakes but fixing it and making it better the next time.
Full time position working as part of the first Payyo Operations Team based in our offices in Lisbon which we will open in April 2019.
Our Account manager will be responsible for being a truested advisor to our partners (SaaS companies using or wanting to use Payyo services) . The Account Manager role is pivotal to guarantee a good relationship with our partners and make sure their feedback is taken into consideration and acted upon when needed.
Making sure they are the main point of contact and the communication channel to and from the company.
Our SaaS platforms & marketplaces are available to simply process payments and help build successful businesses. Account Manager is responsible for customer experience, customer onboarding, process creation and documentation and be the point of contact for all matters affecting out partners.
- You are a fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Good with numbers.
- You are a resident of the EU or are in possession of an EU passport.
- You have strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- You are self-sufficient, independent and able to work in a high-pressure startup environment.
- You have strong computer & technology skills, basic understanding of Financial services and experience working with CRM or another sales technology.
- You have a passion for travel and adventure.
- Work requires willingness to travel and to work a flexible schedule.
- Experience in payments, finance travel technology, B2B Software as a service, and/or experience in the sale of travel is a plus.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by surveying customers and adjusting increase customer satisfaction based on their feedback
- Available from April 2019.
- Grow in a dynamic, fast-moving environment with lots of opportunities to make an impact and grow within the company.
- Be part of an international, young and enthusiastic team.
- Fantastic co working space central location ( metro 400 m) (private room) and fully equipped.
- Yearly team activity.
- A flexible working environment, home office possible from time to time.
- Competitive salary.